sign up to VOLUNTEER
individuals & small groups (up to 6 people):
- Using the box on the right, select the volunteer activity that interests you.
- Select an available date and time. Dates are listed on the left, and the number of volunteers needed for each shift are on the right.
- Sign in to CERVIS using your email address & CERVIS password, Google or Windows ID, or with your Facebook account. If this is your first time to volunteer, enter your email address and first name, then click next to create a volunteer profile.
- Register for the volunteer shift by making sure the box is checked to the left of the shift you have selected. At the bottom of the white box, select "Complete Registration." If you are an individual registering as part of a group, use your group reservation code, provided to your group leader.
- Look for an email with a registration confirmation message.
Volunteer groups (6+)
- Using the box on the right, choose the volunteer activity that interests you.
- Find a date and time with enough volunteers needed for your group. Dates are listed on the left, and the number of volunteers needed for each shift are on the right.
- Submit a Volunteer Group Request. Our Volunteer Center will send you instructions about how to register the rest of your group within 2 business days. You must fill out a Volunteer Group Request to register a group.
All volunteers under age 18 must have a signed Parental Consent Form.
Court-ordered volunteers must complete this form before your first volunteer shift. You must bring official documentation of your charges to your first shift. Offenders with violent or sex-related charges are not eligible to volunteer.
For more information about volunteering at the Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma, visit our Frequently Asked Questions or contact us at email@example.com or 405.600.3161.