Donate Your Time and Talent at Rock N’ Box!
The Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma seeks bands, musicians, DJs and other entertainment acts Thursdays from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. to energize volunteers as they help fight hunger and feed hope in Oklahoma.
- Talent should arrive around 6:00 p.m. to allow plenty of time to set up and do a sound check. The volunteer shift runs from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- If you would like to invite friends, family and fans to attend they must register for a shift. Contact Sara for details.
- The Regional Food Bank can provide one mic, a sound board and 2 speakers.
- Let your fans know you’re performing at the Regional Food Bank! Tag us on Twitter and Instagram and on Facebook. Note – all volunteers must sign up before the shift to volunteer.
- Music must be family friendly, as volunteers are 8 years and up. No music with profanity or provocative lyrics.
- Space at the Regional Food Bank is limited, so bands should limit the number of musicians to 10.
- The event ends at 8:25 p.m., but make sure there is enough music to cover 2.5 hours (just in case).
If you are interested in donating your services, please contact Sara at email@example.com or 405.600.3165. For more information about volunteering, click here.