One-Stop Donation Center
The Regional Food Bank is housed in a 150,000 square-foot distribution center, which includes:
- More than 84,000 square-feet of dry storage
- More than 6,000 square-feet of refrigerated cooler space (including multiple temperature and humidity zones)
- More than 18,000 square-feet of -10 to -20 degree frozen storage space
- A temperature controlled dock area
- A computerized inventory control system to facilitate tracking of donations, including GPS on all members of the Regional Food Bank's vehicle fleet
- Refrigerated trucks and trailers, which enable proper temperatures to be maintained on all donated product.