Terms of Service
Welcome to the web site ("Site") for the Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma.
ACCESS TO THE SITE
ACCEPTABLE USE OF THE SITE
In order to use the Site, you must obtain access to the Internet and pay any and all service fees associated with such access.
- Individual Use. You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view and to retain a single copy of pages of the Site for your own internal use and not for any commercially-related purposes or in a manner that in any way suggests a connection, affiliation or any type of relationship between Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma and you or an entity related to you. You also agree that you will not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute any material on the Site for any purpose other than for your own internal use unless otherwise specifically authorized by Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma in writing. Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma posts legal notices and various credits on pages of the Site, which may not be removed even in your permitted copies. Do not remove these notices or credits, or any additional information contained along with the notices and credits.
- Deep Links; Linking. You agree not to "deep-link" to the Site, meaning that you will not create, post, display, publish or distribute any link to any page other than the front (home) page of the Site for any purpose, unless specifically authorized by Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma in writing to do so. If you do want to link to the Site in any manner, please contact the Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma Webmaster at www.regionalfoodbank.org to seek approval.
- Framing. You agree not to create any frames at any other web sites pertaining to or using any of the content located at the Site for any purpose, unless specifically authorized by Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma in writing to do so.
- Security, Cracking and Hacking. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site. Accordingly, you agree not to: (i) access data or materials not intended for you; (ii) log into a server or account which you are not authorized to access; (iii) attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; or (iv) attempt to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, "flooding", "mailbombing" or "crashing" the Site. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma reserves the right to investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who have participated in such violations. You understand that data and communications, including e-mail and other electronic communications, may be accessed by unauthorized third parties when communicated over the Internet.
- You Are Responsible For All of Your Activities and All of The Content You Post or Submit . You represent and warrant that any information and/or material you post or provide to Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma by means of the Site, including, without limitation, as part of any registration or subscription or to gain access to or use any services offered on the Site ("Submissions"), is truthful, accurate, not misleading, not confidential property of others, not in violation of any other third party's rights and offered in good faith. You agree NOT to use the Site for or in connection with any of the following activities: (i) transmitting or relaying spam, spoofing or otherwise impersonating any person or entity, or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your identity or affiliation in any way; (ii) using the Site for any fraudulent or illegal purpose; (iii) e-mailing, uploading, or otherwise transmitting or using the Site in furtherance of the use, distribution or transmission of any unlawful, harassing, defamatory, tortious, libelous, sexually explicit, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind; and (iv) transmitting material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines or engines that are intended to damage, destroy, disrupt or otherwise impair a computer's functionality or the operation of the Site.
- Ownership. Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma puts a lot of content on the Site for you to examine from time to time including, without limitation, text, graphics, photographs, pictures, drawings, animation, audio, video, literature and any other material distributed by Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma on, through or in connection with the Site. Moreover, Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma attempts to display the content in a way that will be easily accessible and useful for you, the user. All content and materials on the Site including, without limitation, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips and software included in the Site and any services offered on the Site, are the property of Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma, its sponsors or business affiliates, and/or their respective licensors, and are subject to U.S. and international Intellectual Property Rights laws. The compilation of all content on the Site is the exclusive property of Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on the Site is the property of Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma or its licensors and is subject to U.S. and international copyright laws. Except to the minimum extent otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying or exploitation of material from the Site is permitted except expressly in accordance with these Terms or with the express written permission of Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma and any other applicable copyright owner. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by virtue of downloading copyrighted material from the Site. All rights not expressly granted hereunder are expressly reserved to Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma.
- Spidering. THE USE OF ANY TOOLS, PROGRAMS, ROBOTIC ALGORITHMS OR PRODUCTS TO AUTOMATICALLY DOWNLOAD OR "SPIDER" THE SITE OR ANY OF THE PAGES OF THE SITE INFRINGES ON REGIONAL FOOD BANK OF OKLAHOMA AND/OR ITS LICENSORS' INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. DO NOT USE ANY SUCH TOOLS OR PRODUCTS ON OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE.
THE CONTENT, SERVICES, INFORMATION AND ACCESS TO THE SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. REGIONAL FOOD BANK OF OKLAHOMA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY PART OF THE SITE WILL OPERATE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE AND ACCESS TO THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, CONTINUOUS OR ERROR-FREE. REGIONAL FOOD BANK OF OKLAHOMA DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SITE IN TERMS OF ITS QUALITY, CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. YOU SHOULD THEREFORE VERIFY ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM THE SITE BEFORE ACTING ON IT.
EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED, REGIONAL FOOD BANK OF OKLAHOMA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, CONTENT, AVAILABILITY OF INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR MERCHANDISE FOUND ON THIRD PARTY SITES THAT LINK TO OR FROM THE SITE. Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR PRODUCT OR SERVICE ORDERING FUNCTIONS, ORDER FULFILLMENT OR COMPLIANCE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES WITH ANY MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTIES OR SPECIFICATIONS. REGIONAL FOOD BANK OF OKLAHOMA CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MATERIAL CONTAINED ON THIRD PARTY SITES AND/OR RELATED SERVICES NOR DOES Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE SECURITY OF ANY INFORMATION YOU MIGHT BE REQUESTED TO GIVE TO THIRD PARTY SITES.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE FURTHEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, REGIONAL FOOD BANK OF OKLAHOMA'S NEGLIGENCE, SHALL REGIONAL FOOD BANK OF OKLAHOMA BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY AND/OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, ANY CONTENT AND/OR ANY RELATED SOFTWARE, EVEN IF REGIONAL FOOD BANK OF OKLAHOMA OR AN AUTHORIZED REGIONAL FOOD BANK OF OKLAHOMA REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING ELSE CONTAINED IN THESE TERMS, IN THE EVENT THE TERMS OF THIS SECTION, OR ANY PART OF THIS SECTION, SHALL BE HELD INVALID OR UNENFORCEABLE BY A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION, IN NO EVENT SHALL REGIONAL FOOD BANK OF OKLAHOMA 'S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU, OR ANYONE CLAIMING BY OR THROUGH YOU, FOR ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES, CLAIMS AND/OR CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100).
You shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma and its sponsors, business affiliates, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, attorneys and agents, from and against any and all damages, claims and actions brought by you or any third party resulting from your use of the Site in violation of these Terms or the infringement by you of any Intellectual Property Rights of any person or entity.
GOVERNING LAW AND ARBITRATION
The laws of the State of Oklahoma (excluding any principles of conflicts of laws) govern your use of the Site, the services and these Terms. You agree that the parties shall settle any claim or dispute relating to these Terms by binding arbitration in Chicago, Oklahoma under the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under these Terms shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to these Terms, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise. NOTWITHSTANDING THE DISPUTE RESOLUTION REQUIREMENTS SET FORTH ABOVE, FOR ANY INJUNCTIVE RELIEF RELATING TO YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE SITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, RELATED SERVICES, YOU AGREE AND HEREBY SUBMIT TO THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION AND VENUE OF THE APPROPRIATE STATE OR FEDERAL COURTS LOCATED IN OKLAHOMA COUNTY, OKLAHOMA, U.S.A.
WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY
Furthermore, no delay or omission by Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma to exercise any right or any noncompliance on your part with respect to the Terms shall impair any such right or be construed to be a waiver by Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma. If any provision of the Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such provision shall, as to such jurisdiction, be ineffective to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceability without in any manner affecting the validity or enforceability thereof in any other jurisdiction or the remaining provisions hereof in any jurisdiction, provided, however, if such invalid or unenforceable provision may be modified so as to be valid and enforceable as a matter of law, such provision will be deemed to have been modified so as to be valid and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You agree that the Terms, combined with your act of using the Site and/or the services offered on or through the Site have the same legal force and effect as a written contract with your written signature and satisfy any laws that require a writing or signature, including any applicable Statute of Frauds. You further agree that you shall not challenge the validity, enforceability or admissibility of the Terms on the grounds that it was electronically transmitted or authorized. In addition, you acknowledge that you have had the opportunity to print the Terms.