Regional Delivery System
Through the Regional Delivery System, the Regional Food Bank delivers more than 99 percent of the food to agencies in 53 central and western Oklahoma counties. In Fiscal Year 2011, the Regional Food Bank made over 1,000 deliveries each month to 350 distribution sites.
- RDS Map (PDF, 953 KB)
The Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma is a one-stop donation center with facilities and equipment to store, maintain, transport and distribute dry, frozen, refrigerated and prepared food products.
The Regional Food Bank is housed in a 150,000 square-foot distribution center, which includes:
- More than 84,000 square-feet of dry storage
- More than 6,000 square-feet of refrigerated cooler space (including multiple temperature and humidity zones)
- More than 18,000 square-feet of -10 to -20 degree frozen storage space
- A temperature controlled dock area
- A computerized inventory control system to facilitate tracking of donations, including GPS on all members of the Regional Food Bank's vehicle fleet
- Refrigerated trucks and trailers, which enable proper temperatures to be maintained on all donated product.