The Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma seeks community volunteers to help grow its Pillar Volunteers program. Pillar Volunteers are skills-based volunteers who donate their time in a specialized field to further the mission of the Regional Food Bank in “Fighting Hunger…Feeding Hope.”
Available volunteer positions:
- Corporate Budget and Forecaster
- Technical Writer - Finance
- Nutrition Education Assistant
- Project Management & Process Improvement
- Hospitality Assistant
- Volunteer Group Leader
- Volunteer Liaison
- Volunteer Program Clerical Assistant
If you are interested in a Pillar Volunteer position, email your resume to Lacey Bagley at email@example.com.
Your interest form will be processed and you will receive a phone call from Lacey for an interview.
For more information contact Lacey Bagley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 405.600.3143.